Malcolms Property Management
Malcolms Property ManagementReassurance that your property is in safe hands.
We are Property Management Experts
We will advise you on how to present your property to maximise rental income.
If you encounter a problem, we’re always here to help. If the problem requires professional help, we have a list of approved contractors.
We provide professional, photographic inventories. For your peace of mind we complete professional photographic inventories with Imfuna, capturing an accurate presentation of the property.
As approved agents with the NAEA Malcolms is a part of the PropertyMark Client Money Protection Scheme.
Our Comprehensive Management Service
- We will visit your property and give advice on presenting it to its full potential and a realistic rental valuation
- We will take photos and prepare floor plans to present your property at its best
- We will accompany all prospective tenants around your property
- We will credit check and reference tenants over the age of 18. We will also perform the government “Right to Rent” check
- We will provide an assured shorthold tenancy agreement
- We will provide a tenants handbook and government “How to Rent” booklet
- We will lodge 5 week’s rent as deposit with the Government Independent ‘Deposit Protection Service’ and issue Prescribed Information
- We will complete a full condition, inventory report and a risk assessment report
- We will move the tenants in, and hand the keys over to them, gain signatures of agreement on the condition report, and take meter readings with them
- We collect monthly rent from the tenant and pass that on to the Landlord. Statements are sent via email at the end of each month
- We are the first port of call for the tenant should any maintenance be needed. We use industry leading software – FIXFLO – a transparent portal to manage all maintenance issues
- We inspect the property after 1 month and every 4 months thereafter
- We move the tenants out at the end of the tenancy, regain agreement as to the ‘condition report’ and liaise with the Deposit Protection Service to refund any deposit
Please Note: If you have any special requirements, we can work with you to create your very own property management package including a combination of the elements described above. All properties must have a valid Energy Performance Certificate, EPC. We can organise for an accredited Energy Assessor to provide one at a cost of £100 (inc VAT). We do not accept cash and all payments must be received from a UK bank account via BACS